Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CHARMING, CHISELED AND FROM CULLMAN!

CHANNING TATUM-PEOPLE MAGAZINE'S "SEXIEST MAN ALIVE"


(New York, NY)--He's cut, charming and from Cullman-Alabama, that is?  Who knew?  People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2012 is Alabama bred. 

Channing Tatum first turned the heads of "VISION/VOICE/VARION" readers this summer with "Varion's View", my movie review on Tatum's  summer box office hit, "Magic Mike".  Let's just say it is practically December and I'm still recovering from this "skin flick" that left me "red faced" with my mother.  It wasn't exactly The Chippendales.  Not to mention, Mom is still asking if that was an "actual penis" in a suction cup shown on the silver screen in the movie.  (But, I digress).

Wednesday, like everyone else in America, I was surprised to wake up to The Today Show and  People Magazine's  announcement of "Sexiest Man Alive".  I've said  it before, "there's always an Alabama connection" to some of the biggest national stories.  I'd be the first to admit I never made the connection with Tatum and North Alabama.

To say Cullman, Alabama is a long way from "Tinseltown" is  an understatement.  Channing Tatum was born in Cullman, but moved to Mississippi by the time he was six. This former model started his acting career in Pepsi and Mountain Dew commercials. He really got noticed with his "bump and grind"dance moves in Rickey Martin's music video, "She Bangs." The rest as they say, is history!

High fives  to Alabama's own Channing Tatum for standing out in a "crowded field" of beef cake!  This is one "local boy does good story" I'm happy to share.

I recently read Channing and his actress wife Jenna Dewan want a house filled with three or four children. I bet he never thought his "how I met your mom" story would end with "oh yeah,  I was  also voted Sexiest Man Alive in 2012".

Channing Tatum in "Magic Mike"


 

CLICK HERE:
For Second Look At Varion's View on The Movie "Magic Mike"

No comments:

Post a Comment