Sunday, August 21, 2011

NABJ- PHILLY 2011--"SWEET REUNIONS"

Philadelphia, PA.)--August 3, 2011--Often times in life you come across people who leave an impression on you. I'm happy to say in my nearly 20 years of being in the broadcast industry--(yes, I started at 14 years old. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL)  I've come across some folks who have truly left a "hand print" on my heart.  Here are a few familiar faces, folks in the industry I had a sweet reunion with in "the City of Brotherly Love!" Here's to friends you can count and "friends you can count on!'
Varion and Anissa Center-Formerly of FOX 10 -Mobile, AL.
Varion and Clement Townsend, Sports Anchor-WPMI Mobile, AL.
Varion and Frenita Buddy Former Morning -Show Producer for WAFF-TV Huntsville, AL.



Varion and Her Mentor of Many Years-Greg Morrison-CNN NEWS





Marshall Harris-Sports Anchor, Formerly of WAFF and Varion Walton



Varion and Keisa Sharpe-Formerly of ABC 33/40- Birmingham, AL.


"V&V" Varion and Valorie Carter Lawson, Main Anchor-WSFA-TV Montgomery, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment